Tuesday, July 20, 2010

@LLKooLTre brings Sky's The Limit


Your Future Can Always Change, In The Largest of Ways From The Smallest of Things..I'm A Endless Dreamer Flight Gang Ent.

Bankrupt's reply: " In one of the few times I've had in the last while to sit down and listen to a mixtape. At least, I can say I thought this wasn't a disappointment. I liked a few tracks on this mixtape, it kind of reminded me of SK's recent release. I think the Dj has a really unique voice that you don't hear everyday, it's really street.

You know my favorite track is going to be: "Lost In The Money". I could make a whole new show just on playing money tracks like this all night long."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner