Thursday, July 8, 2010

Facebook Gaget For The Station Available Now!


Hey I'm excited to tell you I'm hooking you up on Facebook, on people's profiles, you can add our player to your Facebook page. All you do is follow me, go to my profile and click on Grab Me and the add the player to your page. If you agree to do that send me music to play, musicmoneymixtapes@gmail.com and I'll put 3 songs of yours in rotation on the station. You can also take a look at the promotional plan that's available for only $7/month. Highway robbery. But that's Bankrupt Business Baby! Let me know when you add the player! So, I can do something for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner