Monday, January 4, 2010

Mixtape Queen hittin up Bankrupt with the Beat!

Introducing A+ and tell me please who the fuck Stole Hip Hop?


Kasper sent me the exclusive link to her interview with A+ so [ check it out ]. She sent me the exclusive links to the video interviews that she did. So check these out too. Pay close attention to the information that Mixtape Queen has to offer, free advice for your career.




So here's the Deal, keep me in the loop with what you got going on. Email me at musicmoneymixtapes@gmail.com or hit me up on Twitter @DJBankrupt so let me know.
Hit up the Mixtape Queen on twitter @mixtapequeen and tell I sent yah. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner