Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jeff Fresh - Generation X

Anytime you come across talent like Jeff Fresh in Generation X hosted by Shadyville DJ Young Cee you get a funny feeling in the back of your head. As the flow slipped right out right on the very first track Clubbin, once ya got past the DJ drops the sound was high calibre. An I'm startin to expect that from anyone released by Shadyville.

" Holla At Yo Boi " got this slick slidin trippy space ship feel to it. Goin for the cosmic track style he's definately accomplished that.

Hittin us out of florida Tha South boy from that night is gonna have to hit in hard to beat out Jeff Fresh-sh-sh. Cause he's "hotter than the sun", as the track twists.

Callin himself Da General, that song is tripping too, not following anybody, but more DJ drops that I like on that track, but Shadyville is allowed to take those honors. "Once yah be a leader, never been a follower." But lot of people are gonna follow this bro, on this release.

" THE INDUSTRY PPL TOLD ME THAT THEY NEVA HEARD AN ARTIST WITH MY FLOW AND LYRICS FROM FLORIDA.MY DELIVERY SOUND LIKE I'M FROM NEW YORK OR PHILLY. "

" FIRST OF ALL, I'M NOT A PROMOTER I'M AN ARTIST I MAKE GOOD MUSIC.I DO PROMOTE IT BUT COME ON I DONT SHYT ABOUT PROMOTING MUSIC ONLINE OR AT MUSIC CONFERENCE.TRUST ME SOULJA BOI HAD ALOT OF HELPS FROM SOME UNKNOWN SOURCES I KNO. "

An you better believe it, some of the DJs out there gonna run up on you an wreck your flow with the drops. "Beyond Da Sky" is a real hard look at the Industry, an this is my favorite track of the night even tho - its got heavy feeling in it. I respect the fact that Jeff Fresh raps about more than Bitches Hoes and the Crack track n' sellin keys. There's allot more to this rap than that.


"Do My Thing" is another excellent track tonight pushin the beat forward in an interesting way. With a strange flow to it, that goes with the other's very well. "Jus be patient and the money will come". An the lyrics are intense as the other tracks.

I think it's going to command a good deal of recognition in the near future, Shadyville isn't gonna sit on talent of this caliber and not cash in out right? No, no "North Side" is my favorite clip, in partial - cause obviousleee - I'm from the North Side of the Northern Cold City up in Canada boyz. An, they don't lay it down 'round here; they push it hard up here and shoot your ass if you don't come correct with the respect. Would'been my favorite except the end, wasn't what I wanted to hear.

This Generation X shit, my what I like cause I'm with GenX and the "Better watch what they say" cause some big friends be on this blog. Hit up the fresh southern boi, Jeff Fresh on Twitter or hit him up on his Myspace page, hit up a comment below that's what its there for, that big box. I'm standin up for the Talent herre, to the fake ass DJs I comin for your cash! "Real Talk".

"Whoz Bad?" gives you a hard ass whopp on the head, placin your ass in the casket cause some people want 'nothing' out of life, and some want it all. I love the 2pac peice, damn thats hot. So get yer ass on down to download this mixtape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner