Monday, September 21, 2009

DJ Chako™ On My Grind


Now, this DJ Chako guy he's got some strange ass beats but I like 'em. You can find most of his stuffz on Sound Cloud

DJ Chako's most noteable from this collection, or that I'm diggin or should I say like'in is a song he did with his boy Tay, called Sunrise. "My flow's fire, you can't extinguish" "Y'all money's funny, and I can't stand the joke". This stuff is like I said, a bit experimental maybe, but definately you got watch out for Chako™ hell, he's trade marked his name, and he's got a BIG gun. Best take him 'seriouslee.

Anyways, you got check him out on myspace and hit him up with a friend request, and tell him I sent yah. Oh, who am I, well I'm DjBankrupt. That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that. You betta pray in the studio that he don't catch layin down some lame ass beats y'hear!?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner