Station Information

MMM Radio - Canada's Mixtape Station
Click To Tune-In with your media player
WE MOVED TO WWW.MUSICMONEYMIXTAPES.COM CAUSE WE GETTING TO POPULAR FOR THIS BLOG!

This station is owned and operated in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It is 100% artist supported by artist music. We are 100% underground culture. Slots are just $10, that will get your song into rotation on this station and also on a mixtape. Which means: Double exposure, if the song is really good it might be in rotation for 90 days+. We support unsigned, small label artists and their djs that push the music on a daily basis.

[ Bankrupt Basement (Live) Show Saturdays 12-2AM EST ] [ Station Requests ]

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

@wescoas "Hater Auction" Feat. Maro @InternationalO #newmusic

 "Hater Auction" Feat. Maro (Produced By Epik)

The new single from Wes Coas' album, "Paper Planes", which  drops January 27th via Connundrum/Flycat Music Group.

Paper Planes features: Zro, Maro, 7th Letter, Chris Clarke, and Renzo. With Production by: Flawless (Producer of Wale "Pretty Girls"). 7th Letter, Epik, and Beatnik Productions.

Wes Coas Bio
In the summer of 2010, Wes Coas has recorded a mixtape with Former Dr. Dre artist, Knoc-Turn'al (came in at #2 on Datpiff's Hottes Mixtapes of the week, with total site tallies of over 60,000 downloads). A 2 week tour in Osaka, Japan, and also a 5-state regional Tour. All while running his internet radio show "Wes Coas Radio" on Wednesday nights. He's also released 6 projects in 2010. (2 albums and 4 mixtapes)
Wes Coas is a rapper who was born in Compton, California, but resides in Houston, Tx . Wes Coas is a hybrid artist in hip hop with the vocal tones and intensity of an early Ice Cube and the lyricism of a Jay-z or Nas. It's a rare combination of talent and drive that pushes his music. While living Down South he as adapted his style and sound to fit in the same city that plays home to artist such as ScarFace and UGK. A backpacker in his essence Wes Coas provides music to be enjoyed by the culture of Hip Hop enthusiast worldwide.

Contact info
Flycat Music Group
Ohmare "O" Washington
flycatmusicgroup@gmail.comwww.imaflycat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out!

Thanks for coming to my blog, thanks for taking the time to read the shit on the page. Thanks for listening to the rappers music on this page. You don't know who I am, well that means I don't know who you are yet either. So get yourself some extra promotion by hitting me up on twitter, I'll give you my email address. You can email me your mixtape links, I'll listen and I'll give you my attention when I get a chance. A new mixtape almost every night. Weekends, a podcast is brewing! And that's how it is, first come first serve, or first bug me the most. For the most part, I am only featuring new or unsigned artists. But for the right price, I might consider pushin someone else who has a little extra cash already in the bank! So labels, get at me. Peace.

Mixtape Covers