Monday, January 17, 2011

@C_Scholar "Bad Memories"

A thoughtful video, a mournful video, a hopeful video. I'm stunned, I'm ashamed, I'm amazed all at the same time. Watch out for C. Scholar whose thoughtful lyrics, and excellent voice are amazing in my humble opinion. Best of the unsigned, on this trip. This is great! I mentioned this to my son the other night, he was upset about tomorrow, he was worried, he didn't want that day to end. I said, don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow has enough worries of it's own. The same should be said about yesterday. You can't change the past, but you can forge on ahead towards that unknown in the future.
@DJBANKRUPT



Follow C_Scholar on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner