Saturday, November 13, 2010

@thegame Wants G-Unit Back Together With @50cent


Last night The Game got on Twitter and attempted to reach out to 50.
“@50cent Aye n*gga, get on twitter & let’s get this sh*t movin !!! G-G-G-G- well, you know the rest. @50cent All it take is “ONE PHONE CALL” ! U call me, I call BUCK, tell Banks holla at Yayo& dat puts HIP HOP @ OUR MERCY ! #UknowUcdisN*GGA. Anybody don’t like it, F*CK YALL !!! Out wit the EGO’S… we were once DOMINANT !!! It’s TIME “CURTIS” !!! Yo call n*gga. #GAME recognize GAME. Naw, Im not drunk. IM SOBER AS F**K holla’n @ a nigga str8 up. If it never happen, SO WHAT !!! But let it b known I extended an olive branch. @50cent CALL ME N*GGA & LET’S HOLLA. RE-UNION or NO RE-UNION, a conversation couldn’t kill a fly !!! #GGGGGGG-UNIT! I don’t NEED @50cent ! & he don’t NEED @thegame ! I just see fans of both caught n the middle of our “BEEF” so I spoke on how I felt. SIMPLE.”
Lloyd Banks Responds
“I always catch wind of what’s going on and somebody brought my attention to it, I saw it on Twitterbut I don’t really got too much negative to say about the situation because I’ve dedicated so much time to myself, to get somebody else attention due to negativity but what I can say is we did that dance already,” Banks said in an interview with radio host Suava. “We did that dance where we formed the group G-Unit to establish ourselves as solo artists and I think it’s time for us to pay 50 [Cent] back. It’s reverse now. I’m out here trying to better myself as an individual so that when we do form the monster known as the group G-Unit, it’ll be that much easier on us. So, if anything, that situation would be going backwards. It’s too late to cry over spilled milk. I would be interested to see if those same attempts to reach out to 50 Cent would be happening if he had a number one record on the radio.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner