Monday, November 1, 2010

@MCHammer Better Run Run #KingHammer #newvideo



You know me and you know I love Diss tracks, and you also know I love Mc Hammer and I'm super glad this brotha follows me on Twitter. It's not often you get shine from a big dude like Hammer 4 real. I don't see Jay-Z acknowledging or respecting what we do here at Music Money Mixtapes for unsigned artists. But, when Hammer gets on it, man he gets on it. Say what you will, opinions aside you have to appreciate Hammer's business intelligence on this. Staying true to the trend, and knowing who you are is important and your fans respect that. Hail Hammer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner