Tuesday, September 7, 2010

@StarEasy brings "Make Me Famous' #newvideo



I ain't gonna make you famous, but I'm gonna keep bringin your name up, maybe then you be my fam. Cause all I really do is deal with fam. Dat's the way I am. So I hope yall are feeling the frustration of the artist behind this video. A real stab at the industry, only problem is, the industry aint listening, thankfully there are fans like you out there that give a damn. And maybe one of these dudes is gonna be famous, and say my name when it counts. And that's that Bankrupt Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner