Thursday, September 2, 2010

@CeazaLeon Sese Brings "It Aint Safe" to #MMMRADIO

Sese feat. M.A.G.N.U.M, Mayhem Morearty & JRDN "It Ain't Safe"


Bankrupt Verdict: Sometimes I know why I'm from Canada, and this is the reason why to represent guys like this on my blog in an inspiration, and a slight of hand with some divination. "IT AIN'T SAFE" is anthem for the streets, and I'm just gonna say that's some serious shit goin down all the time round here, real talk. I'm definitely about my paper, isn't everyone? If you not, then you should shut this shit off. Cause people out here are hungry. Some hot T.Dot talent. Yeah I know, it's not a video per say, but this track is dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner