Sunday, August 22, 2010

What the? $#$#$ RETWEET to WIN $50! ?#@$ NICE!!

What the? $#$#$ RETWEET to WIN $50! ?#@$ NICE!

That's right I said it, I'm gonna pay the 500th person who retweets this message on 08/22/2010 $50 in their Paypal (or their mom and dad's), just for helping me get the word out about my station. Yeah, I know it's insane but I think you're gonna take the chance and RT on that day! I'm not shitting you, I'm going to do this! And here's why...

I believe that some people really enjoy Mixtape Music, they enjoy hearing new unsigned artists way more than listening to main stream music. I believe that these people will support those artists, by getting involved, by buying t-shirts, going to shows, and tuning in to hear their favorite new artist. By downloading their newest mixtapes. I believe that this is the future of where the music industry is headed. These artists need your help to bring this music farther than ever has been possible before, thanks to social media I've learned ways to reach out to all types of people in all countries world wide. Help me help them and win!

So what do you gotta do to get that $50.00?

On Aug.22..2010 follow @DJBankrupt and Retweet the message that looks like this:

RT @DJBankrupt #MMMRADIO http://bit.ly/13EEb5 Plays Today's Hottest Mixtapes! RT this MSG RT#500 will WIN $50


Be the 500th person to RETWEET this message to your friends and you'll Win $50.


Deposited right into your paypal account! A winner will be announced when all the RETWEETS are counted when the contest closes. If we for some reason we don't reach our 500 Retweets, we'll cry for a few days and run the contest again until we find a winner. Break any of the rules and someone else will get the cash! You can verify it all by searching my mentions @DJBankrupt and counting along with me that night to see who wins!

The Rules: (or you'll be disqualified).

1) You must be able to accept $50 on Paypal and a follower of @DJBankrupt on Twitter.
2) You must be of legal age in your country to accept that money!
3) You must not twitter spam all your friends, it is your RT that counts. Max. 5 Retweets Allowed Per Person. But, i do suggest Re-tweeting your full # of times on that day. Only Retweets count!
4) You must be of legal age in your country, so as to be able to accept $ on paypal from Canada. Yes you can you use your mom's paypal account.
5) You must tell all your friends about it when you win ( it helps us promote the site ).

Thanks everyone! Happy Tweets! and Good Luck!
Please Tweet Responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner