Thursday, August 26, 2010

@MilitantSnake shares "The Warm Up Mix"


Bankrupt Verdict: "As part of paying homage to the street, I always pay attention to people that are new on the block, or have a different style than the norm. To me, that's where Militant Snake comes in. He's come a long way from when I first heard his early mixtapes. He continues to make large strides in his writing and I can appreciate that. To improve his sound he has to get ahold of some new beats, and some decent recording equipment but this is far better than the last time I heard from him. If you pay attention to his lyrics, you'll hear the strength of the Militant Snake."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner