Thursday, August 26, 2010

@Erie_Ave "Back on my Grizzie" #newvideo




Unsigned/indie artist representing DC/Silver Spring is trying to rise from "Hell's Bottom," the name of his mixtape.
 Erie Ave is back on his grind, and busting through the doors of the DMV to paint a picture for the world to see in his 1st hot single, "Back On My Grizzie". Live performances in the DMV coming NOW!

Follow him on Twitter: @Erie_Ave 

Or Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Erie-Ave/128563139951?ref=ts

Follow me the Director on Twitter: @HDnice_witit or Facebook/Mr.YoungandSuccessful

Camera: Canon Vixia HF20,
Software: Final Cut Express, Livetype



Bankrupt Verdict: "This guy is making mad moves, consistently. I love the flow of this track, I love the rap too. Let me know what you about this one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner