Station Information

MMM Radio - Canada's Mixtape Station
Click To Tune-In with your media player
WE MOVED TO WWW.MUSICMONEYMIXTAPES.COM CAUSE WE GETTING TO POPULAR FOR THIS BLOG!

This station is owned and operated in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It is 100% artist supported by artist music. We are 100% underground culture. Slots are just $10, that will get your song into rotation on this station and also on a mixtape. Which means: Double exposure, if the song is really good it might be in rotation for 90 days+. We support unsigned, small label artists and their djs that push the music on a daily basis.

[ Bankrupt Basement (Live) Show Saturdays 12-2AM EST ] [ Station Requests ]

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mannie Fresh Claims Lil Wayne tried to EX him out the Game

Super Cash Money Records producer Mannie Fresh recently talked about his stint on Baby’s label and claimed Lil Wayne tried to get him out of the picture.
Speaking on Wayne’s success as of late, Fresh said the rapper had issues with him during their Cash Money Records run.

“I just seen the dude grind, he’s doing his thing, that’s all I can really say and the biggest compliment, not to pat myself on the back but you start from somewhere, you will see you grow into something and you graduated from this school and look at the results. That’s all I can say. But there are times even with him, and this is not a hater statement but I guess it was because of things that were going on, he tried to ex me out of it. You cant ex me out of it, I am apart of your history. A Hot Boys reunion is possible, I can tell you this, Juvenile can tell you this, I don’t know how Wayne feel but BG can tell you this, all that depends on them, cutting the check and that’s the last line of it.”

Earlier this year, producer Bangladesh called out Baby for shady business practices. “This is why Mannie Fresh don’t f*ck with [Cash Money] because he never got any royalty money,” he said in an interview. “That’s why Baby can go around flaunting this cash, because that’s everyone else’s money… It’s not even Wayne’s fault. Wayne is not getting money. He is given money, he’s not getting money. If Baby gets a million dollars he’ll buy Wayne a Phantom, but that’s in Cash Money’s name. That 14-bedroom mansion isn’t Wayne sh*t. That’s why he have his own company, because he was trying to leave Cash Money and the only thing that would keep him there was if they gave him his own thing. But Baby still controls that. All those Young Money artists don’t even know that they not getting royalty money.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out!

Thanks for coming to my blog, thanks for taking the time to read the shit on the page. Thanks for listening to the rappers music on this page. You don't know who I am, well that means I don't know who you are yet either. So get yourself some extra promotion by hitting me up on twitter, I'll give you my email address. You can email me your mixtape links, I'll listen and I'll give you my attention when I get a chance. A new mixtape almost every night. Weekends, a podcast is brewing! And that's how it is, first come first serve, or first bug me the most. For the most part, I am only featuring new or unsigned artists. But for the right price, I might consider pushin someone else who has a little extra cash already in the bank! So labels, get at me. Peace.

Mixtape Covers