Saturday, July 10, 2010

Episode 38, for those who couldn't stay up that late.

Part One:

Part Two:


Ok, so don't kill me I was totally drunk as usual but I couldn't find my glasses and they were on my head. I'll post the tracklist yeahp. and post the podcast tomorrow. Wow crazy night as usual. I appologize for my unusual? insanity tonight. But I think that's what make my show more interesting :) yeah. Let's goooo!


Episode 38
--------------

01 - Flostorm - Synergy
02 - Tha Future - Power
03 Tha Cuzsins - put the money in my hand
04 G-Scott - July 4th(Dirty Version)
05 - Logik - Bring Me Down
06 - Snares Bleu Ft Capacity an ThaboiFreeze - Goofy Swagg
07 - strange by Iwrite
08 - SoundChild Crew - U Could Neva See Me (Scratch Mix)
09 - Genocide Ft. Fokuhs - Grab Another Rubber
10 - El Nino - Best Who Ever Did It (Original Version)
11 - BLOCKBOSS BIGVEE - MONEY ON MY MIND
12 - Young Cypher ft Drop-Treating You Right
13 - TRAUMAVIC - DOE(NO HOMER SIMPSON)
14 - JSKILLZ-JSKILLZ-HYPEST IN THE CROWD
15 - Stunna Mane - Drunk Gorilla  (Dirty)  Dj Aziat
16 - Jac Rip - pushin
17 Live Request - Buy it all by. Jay Rambo feat. C. Capone and Dope Dooley
18 - Trama - R.I.O.T. feat. Lil Jay Final
19  - Jay Rambo - Half a Mile Away from Heaven
19 - RxMuzik Feat The Beatnuts
20 - TONY YAYO-PASS THE PATRON (DA REFIX) FT. 50 CENT & L. BLACK DA EASTCOAST BULLY
21 - Oktayne - Look Of It Freestyle
22 - Dre-Ski - Wowzers Pt 2
23 - Tru-G-Records Beat - Do U Wanna Ride (Produced By MR. TGP)
24 - Tey Martel - Chapters of Life (Radio-TV Edit)
25 - Nephew - They Say I Got Swagg
26 - Mista_Mac_-_Getting_Money_(Feat_Roscoe_Dash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner