Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dj Bankrupt joins Technorati writers

Hey, I'm signing up for Technorati hopefully this will get you a little more exposure from my promotional writing that I do for you here's my Technorati blog verification id: 7SGSV953AV2B it's really not important but it stakes my blog claim. In any case, submit me your music as usual and if it's really good, hopefully I will have time to write about it. You can always contact me to write something specifically for your mixtape release. I normally charge, ten bucks for a promotional review, but you can ask anyone who's had one written by me. Mine are the best! Not bragging, they just are. Because I take the time to get to know you as an artist, and promote you from that angle. Email me anytime, anything related to mixtapes and or your newest music, and I'll definately get to either playing your music on my show Mixtape Mailbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner