Station Information

MMM Radio - Canada's Mixtape Station
Click To Tune-In with your media player
WE MOVED TO WWW.MUSICMONEYMIXTAPES.COM CAUSE WE GETTING TO POPULAR FOR THIS BLOG!

This station is owned and operated in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It is 100% artist supported by artist music. We are 100% underground culture. Slots are just $10, that will get your song into rotation on this station and also on a mixtape. Which means: Double exposure, if the song is really good it might be in rotation for 90 days+. We support unsigned, small label artists and their djs that push the music on a daily basis.

[ Bankrupt Basement (Live) Show Saturdays 12-2AM EST ] [ Station Requests ]

Friday, June 11, 2010

Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber dead at age 16?

Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber dead at age 16
Published June 11, 2010
In a shocking and disturbing turn of events for teen pop sensation Justin Bieber fans, the teen idol was found passed out on the couch in his home in Ontario. Early police reports indicate that illegal drugs, namely cocaine, may be factors in the young singer’s condition.

Doctors at Toronto East General Hospital announced the star dead minutes after his arrival at the hospital. Police say Bieber may have been unconscious for several hours before he was discovered by his mother, Pattie Mallette. According to police, Mallette immediately called Canadian 911 services.

“It really wasn’t that big of a surprise to hear that he’s been doing cocaine,” said friend Jaden Smith. “He’s been antisocial lately... he never had time for anyone.”

Bieber’s fans have mixed feelings. “I was in love with Justin, but I never would have thought he’d have done drugs. It just doesn’t seem like him.” says one fan posting on the fan site j-bieber.org. Parents on the site are outraged. “My kids looked up to Bieber--he was a hero to them, but now he’s done a Britney. I hope someone has to pay for this. We can’t have kids thinking drugs are acceptable just because all of their idols use them. Hopefully this sends a strong message.”

Bieber was known for being loved by his many female fans. He rose to popularity through songs like “Baby” and “Never Say Never”, both of which were in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, an entertainment industry music chart.
FOX News will be posting more information as it is available.

Fox News' William LaJeunesse contributed to this report. [ original story


Pay attention to the URL of the website. Tell me is this for real? Ok, so this has been proved as a hoax now. But the story was gripping enough to spread across Twitter in a single night to thousands of people. If only my marketing could be so ingenius.



Ok, so the original story has sparked some videos on www.youtube.com and so you tell me. Is the dude dead or alive because he hasn't responded to my twitter inquiery as to whether he's still alive. Was this story forshadowing for what was yet to come?



One thing I am certian of is. I don't know if he is dead or not. Because he hasn't responded to me on twitter.

A new story has popped up in relation to this story: A cross site youtube hack has hit Bieber fans again. To re-surge this popular story of the teen being dead. You can read that story here. I am pretty certain that Bieber is alive and well. But you never know.

1 comment:

  1. Time to weigh in let me know what you got to say about this, don't just read a story and take off!

    ReplyDelete

Shout out!

Thanks for coming to my blog, thanks for taking the time to read the shit on the page. Thanks for listening to the rappers music on this page. You don't know who I am, well that means I don't know who you are yet either. So get yourself some extra promotion by hitting me up on twitter, I'll give you my email address. You can email me your mixtape links, I'll listen and I'll give you my attention when I get a chance. A new mixtape almost every night. Weekends, a podcast is brewing! And that's how it is, first come first serve, or first bug me the most. For the most part, I am only featuring new or unsigned artists. But for the right price, I might consider pushin someone else who has a little extra cash already in the bank! So labels, get at me. Peace.

Mixtape Covers