Station Information

MMM Radio - Canada's Mixtape Station
Click To Tune-In with your media player
WE MOVED TO WWW.MUSICMONEYMIXTAPES.COM CAUSE WE GETTING TO POPULAR FOR THIS BLOG!

This station is owned and operated in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It is 100% artist supported by artist music. We are 100% underground culture. Slots are just $10, that will get your song into rotation on this station and also on a mixtape. Which means: Double exposure, if the song is really good it might be in rotation for 90 days+. We support unsigned, small label artists and their djs that push the music on a daily basis.

[ Bankrupt Basement (Live) Show Saturdays 12-2AM EST ] [ Station Requests ]

Monday, June 14, 2010

MMM Radio Gives You The Money

I'm going to tell you about my new project, called MMM Radio. It's the first independent artist, online radio playing mixtape music in Canada. It's just been born today on June 14, 2010. It's going to take the planet by storm, one artist at a time.

A while back, I decided I was going to do it. I waited until I had enough connections. Now, I would like to reveal to you my newest plan MMM RADIO. Why is it different? We're going to operate on a different wavelength, this is private purchasable media. What does that mean? It means you as an artist have the opportunity to invest in the promotion of yourself, and make some $ back in the process. How do you get played on this station? It's simple, you sign up it's $7/month. Once you signed up, you send in your music. 3 select songs. You are guaranteed a slot, you are guaranteed to be played. All tracks are randomly played throughout the day and night 24/7.

After that if you decide to, you can promote MMM RADIO for a profit, when someone else signs up under you ( you sponsor them ) you'll get 65% of their subscription (less fees) every month.So for every month the person you sponsor is signed up to be played you will get a couple dollars back. Just think, let's say you get $4/month x 10 friends that's $40 month income for just referring someone to take part in this new internet radio opportunity.

I am inviting you to see the potential of building something big. Something that's never been done before. Building something where the artists get something back, right away. You get promotion. You get your song in rotation. It's that simple. What do you agree to? You agree to promote the station that promotes you by putting our player code on your website, so people visiting can hear everyone's music. So the listener numbers continue to climb every month. I'm letting you know it's this cheap out of the gate because it's brand new. This station is just been born. And the slots, and this promotion opportunity will not be around forever. So the time to sign up is now, and the time to get started. Questions? Get at me musicmoneymixtapes@gmail.com  Sign up this month, and I'll do up a promotional article for your mixtape release! Have another idea about how you can get involved? Let me know on Twitter @DJBankrupt

1 comment:

Shout out!

Thanks for coming to my blog, thanks for taking the time to read the shit on the page. Thanks for listening to the rappers music on this page. You don't know who I am, well that means I don't know who you are yet either. So get yourself some extra promotion by hitting me up on twitter, I'll give you my email address. You can email me your mixtape links, I'll listen and I'll give you my attention when I get a chance. A new mixtape almost every night. Weekends, a podcast is brewing! And that's how it is, first come first serve, or first bug me the most. For the most part, I am only featuring new or unsigned artists. But for the right price, I might consider pushin someone else who has a little extra cash already in the bank! So labels, get at me. Peace.

Mixtape Covers