Wednesday, June 23, 2010

@Kamkutta Brings Blood Sweat & Tears

Allz I can say is I've been waiting on this mixtape for a straight year I'm sure; like Kamkutta's been hiding in the lab, puttin this shit together. I'm so amazed by these new tracks, and the collection of artists he's got hustling with him. You owe yourself a listen. It's been a long time since I've sat down to write shit out this way. Been busy in the lab, mixing the Boyz Bussin tape getting my own mixtapes out. Man, I'm really likin this flow Boss G shows up hard for real! Nappytown throws it down with an interesting remix-mix. Another triple threat flavor is this dope track by AZ, "I'm Ill". Dj Ice is workin it hard on the beat definitely some splendor there in way the beat sticks. But I hafta say, Kamkutta wow is holding down his city on this tape. I think the song I like the most on this mixtape has gotta be Twinkle Twinkle. "Used to be a criminal" real talk there... wow. It's got this flavor that makes you remember the days when 2pac was walkin 'round. That's all I'm gonna say about this mixtape. Go cop it, I'm still waiting on that 'Lies and Lust' track to go public. Download Blood Sweat and Tears. Comment and tell 'em Bankrupt sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner