Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ice Mike Brings The Kings & Queens of Twitter

When a DJ like Ice Mike puts your name on the beat, it's hard to not give the mixtape your best review. No less, this mixtape was born of a great idea between us I believe, and it's nothing to snuff at.

Most definitely, the Kings & Queens of Twitter mixtape is going to bring some notice and voice to artists that most deserve it. Ice Mike with the Definition Djs is making sure by properly representing them on the mix. Showing his skills on the scratch and the effects, and yet again on the vibe. This mixtape flows well from track to track, and it's hard to do that as a Dj. So props to him for that!

I'll be definitely pushing the artists hard on my radio show, from this mixtape.  The track from Codac504 is worthy of a replay several times! I really feel that track, it's reminiscent of the shit that's going on in the game right now. People are really pushing hard now, with better music, better production. More effort, and it's obvious! Props to Ice for putting Qpid "Neva Gonna Stop" on the mix, I love that track I've played on my show before and I really got ask him how he did that sick stutter with his mixer, cause I gota learn that one it's super fresh! I have to say that I'm happy with it, because I can hear the time that he took mixing this mixtape. I applaud any Dj that works with the track and makes it better with an effect or with the scratch and doesn't wreck it. I like Killa C's new track on there too, it's pretty dope! I know that's BlockBossBigVee appreciates the mix too! Shout out to him, I seen that boy workin hard on twitter to promote himself. But I have to say, I wish I would've got to this track first... Plead Da Fif who I know pretty well bring in "Hard on the Blvd" and that's just a dope chill track! Look for this on something special coming quick to your online retailers. Download this, it's really one of those bills that shouldn't be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner