Sunday, December 6, 2009

YC MONEY - Swagga On A Trillion Vol.1




His Promo Sites: www.myspace.com/ycmoneydapresident  www.twitter.com/ycmoney1   www.youtube.com/ycmoneydapresident


The Mixtape: http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search.php?criteria=yc+money


" BIO: ALL ABOUT YC MONEY: YC Money a.k.a. Mr. Mirror Dance, born Cardaryll Williams, has been doing his thing in the rap game for about seven years trying to get a big break. YC grew up in the small town of Plain Dealing, Louisiana. In 2005, YC Money started his own music group call Cream (Cash Rules Everything Around Me) Entertainment, which is why he is called The Cream Boi President. He records and mix down all his group's material and handles most of the business. 


So, since this was in my mailbox for a while, I logged onto the boi's Dat Piff profile to catch up on what he's been working on. And right off the drop, I heard some slice that I liked.  " Miss Lollipop "  was poppin and made the ladies try to grind up on my leg soon as I popped that track in the beat box. The boi has got some play from the "Slip and Slide Djs"  and I like the way those guys flow, cause they don't fuck up shit on the drops or wreck the tracks with those retard horns. With the number of Djs poppin up on Dat Piff you wonder which one is which now, so unless he's got a big name like Green Lantern, you really wonder what you're gonna get, but this mixtape is straight up dope. Southern Swag for sure. But my again like usual, the real track on the tape is the one that I appreciate the most.  "Stress On My Mind" is the breath of fresh air that I was waiting for tonight and YC Money has got it. So, sit back put your South Side trunks on and listen to the Swagga on a Trillion Mixtape.  Very well produced, comin on the speakers hot. So listen hard. @DJBankrupt 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner