Station Information

MMM Radio - Canada's Mixtape Station
Click To Tune-In with your media player
WE MOVED TO WWW.MUSICMONEYMIXTAPES.COM CAUSE WE GETTING TO POPULAR FOR THIS BLOG!

This station is owned and operated in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It is 100% artist supported by artist music. We are 100% underground culture. Slots are just $10, that will get your song into rotation on this station and also on a mixtape. Which means: Double exposure, if the song is really good it might be in rotation for 90 days+. We support unsigned, small label artists and their djs that push the music on a daily basis.

[ Bankrupt Basement (Live) Show Saturdays 12-2AM EST ] [ Station Requests ]

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DJ Diggz Purple Krushed Kush 2: COP IT!!!





























DJ Diggz DJ Lust Evil Empire & La Profecy Purple Krushed Kush 2
Track 21 Ron Paul Mr. Fresh

01. Money Make It Rain - Ransom
02. Pacman - Ransom
03. 2012 - Ransom Ft. Bizzy Crook
04. Whatever Man-French Montana
05. No No No - French Montnana & Max B
06. I Go Off Beanie Sigel & 50 Cent
07. Kill Jigga Man - Beanie Sigel
08. Think Big - Beanie Sigel
09. Pain Pt 2 - Jadakiss
10. Them People - Jadakiss
11. The Last Hope-Styles P & Ransom
12. Mighty Healthy - Styles P
13. Catalina  Sheek
14. Feddi - Camron & Vado
15. Stop It 5Ive - Camron
16. Trappin Aint Dead (Zaytoven) - Young Jeezy & Gucci Mane
17. Stoopid Wild - Gucci Ft. Lil Wayne & Camron
18. Wasted Remix - Gucci Mane, Jadakiss & Lil Wayne
19. Block Stars (Remix) - Sheek Louch, Rick Ross, Vado, Camron, Busta Rhymes & Papoose
20. 4U2Envy Ft. Ransom - Cruise Control
21. Mr Fresh - Ron Paul
22. A Train U.P. Town - Un Pacino
23. J-White Freestyle
23. Far Rock Shit - Nique Ft. Chris Crook & Poomanson
24. Gain Green Team - Max B & Chinx Drugz
25. Real Life - Tony Ducks & A.P. (D-Block)
26. Piff Stars - S.K.


Show Love And Cop The Official Mixtape From Mixunit
http://www.mixunit.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=13686


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out!

Thanks for coming to my blog, thanks for taking the time to read the shit on the page. Thanks for listening to the rappers music on this page. You don't know who I am, well that means I don't know who you are yet either. So get yourself some extra promotion by hitting me up on twitter, I'll give you my email address. You can email me your mixtape links, I'll listen and I'll give you my attention when I get a chance. A new mixtape almost every night. Weekends, a podcast is brewing! And that's how it is, first come first serve, or first bug me the most. For the most part, I am only featuring new or unsigned artists. But for the right price, I might consider pushin someone else who has a little extra cash already in the bank! So labels, get at me. Peace.

Mixtape Covers