Monday, November 23, 2009

TriLLie Boi got Stories Of A College Boy


I have to admit, that I did it again. I underestimated a rapper based on the quality of his cover. And was pleasently surprised to find that TriLLie Boi was some serious competition to a bunch of so called "Top Talent". The track "I'm On It" comes out strong, blatent and well produced. "TriLLie Boi"; TriLLie is short for Trillionaire and that's exactly what he wants to be in the future. But the boi is still real to the streets, "Though you may look at me and see me wearing nice name brand clothing and shoes and having fancy gadgets, this did not come easy! " he says. And it's no suprise to me that he's got such a great response from people on Dat Piff, allot of his peers have complimented him on his mixtape. Ofcourse you know what the best track of the mixtape for me is gonna be. Yep, yep "We Get Money" for sure. All in all this is a great mixtape album. I trust you gonna listen to it below, or download the mixtape. Check him out on Twitter, check him out on Myspace. Let me know what your comments are about this mixtape. I think its pretty good shit! I'm leave you with a video, so you can think about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner