Station Information

MMM Radio - Canada's Mixtape Station
Click To Tune-In with your media player
WE MOVED TO WWW.MUSICMONEYMIXTAPES.COM CAUSE WE GETTING TO POPULAR FOR THIS BLOG!

This station is owned and operated in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It is 100% artist supported by artist music. We are 100% underground culture. Slots are just $10, that will get your song into rotation on this station and also on a mixtape. Which means: Double exposure, if the song is really good it might be in rotation for 90 days+. We support unsigned, small label artists and their djs that push the music on a daily basis.

[ Bankrupt Basement (Live) Show Saturdays 12-2AM EST ] [ Station Requests ]

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ralphie Mundo in Panama City





This boi, is a 21 year old rapper, singer, and song-writer from Brooklyn, New York. Grew up on reggae. Moved to the coney island section of Brooklyn when he was 4 years old. Loves basketball but he's also been writing stories songs and poems for more than 10 years. For his first mixtape this shit is pretty good stuff. Definitive Brooklyn swing to it for sure.  A lil bit of the influence from where ever Kanye stole that rythm from. Blame it on the drunk chick. An tho the production is a little shoddy I can't tell whether its just the shitty Dat Piff download version, or if its supposed to have that old school 'record' of LP sound, the mic levels need some very minor adjustment. But you can tell this Panamanian Swag shines threw and ain't going away for a long time. This boi, is just getting warmed up, favorit track of the night gonna  be "What We Need", it's got the best flow, the best production. A close 2nd, is gonna be "Tell Em" he's coming for the crown, and I can tell you, he most definitely said that.  So, when the haze clears from the Friday Follow Kush smokin fun, click on his Twitter, blow up on his Myspace, get up on his blog Ralphie's World, do somethin an if you supa lazy comment down there if you not to scared! Download his Mixtape! Young Music, upcoming Music, all that shit you neglect is comin Live in Full Color comin at you, from Music Money Mixtapes from the illest dj Bankrupt bitch. I'got yer money bags! Now you bankrupt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out!

Thanks for coming to my blog, thanks for taking the time to read the shit on the page. Thanks for listening to the rappers music on this page. You don't know who I am, well that means I don't know who you are yet either. So get yourself some extra promotion by hitting me up on twitter, I'll give you my email address. You can email me your mixtape links, I'll listen and I'll give you my attention when I get a chance. A new mixtape almost every night. Weekends, a podcast is brewing! And that's how it is, first come first serve, or first bug me the most. For the most part, I am only featuring new or unsigned artists. But for the right price, I might consider pushin someone else who has a little extra cash already in the bank! So labels, get at me. Peace.

Mixtape Covers