Station Information

MMM Radio - Canada's Mixtape Station
Click To Tune-In with your media player
WE MOVED TO WWW.MUSICMONEYMIXTAPES.COM CAUSE WE GETTING TO POPULAR FOR THIS BLOG!

This station is owned and operated in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It is 100% artist supported by artist music. We are 100% underground culture. Slots are just $10, that will get your song into rotation on this station and also on a mixtape. Which means: Double exposure, if the song is really good it might be in rotation for 90 days+. We support unsigned, small label artists and their djs that push the music on a daily basis.

[ Bankrupt Basement (Live) Show Saturdays 12-2AM EST ] [ Station Requests ]

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Arsiney from The Trailer Mixtape


Layin in mellow on the first Intro track, I was taken off guard completely by the 2nd track


"I want it all " featuring Clyde which is super hard hitting. If there was any under-estimation at the point it faded quickly. An with real purpose comes great product, an this is what I'm gettin from the mixtape. An what I like about this mixtape is was a "feel good" release really reflected on "Amazing", his kinda Music improves your mood when your feelin the winter blues, an I totally respect that.

Michael Alexandre -aka- Arsiney with sound and rhythm, rap became his reason and protest outlet! "All talent needs a home away from home". So, at the age of 12 he joined a rap group called Relicz. Teamed by Ars' manager Ray Graham and Ivan Tibbs. Ray's Headquater studio kept him off the streets most of the time, still the streets of Harlem, New York showed him how to hustle. Gun shots made him appreciate life. Losing friends along the way, made him want to speak out. His love for music shine threw with each track, and you can hear that at no less in this mixtape release. The cover is humble, but the tracks are stellar.

I'm sure that very easily, Arsiney's music could end up on all the Hip Hop stations with the right representation, with the right management, and ofcourse the right press. His crossover style, is unique enough to notice and yet not so far off the beaten path that it's very acceptable from every level.

The track "Smoke Break" has that real old school beat box feel, something you would expect to come straight out of Harlem. Like he says "a product of my street". His collaborations in the mixtape are definitely on point, you hear this in most of the tracks, but I feel "Day Away" got some great texture in the movement. "Hopeless" feat. Ashley is interesting as well, not my style per say but I think this mixtape in general has got fantastic boombastic flow. I'd like you take a New York Minute and get to downloading his mixtape. Hit him up on the Twitter machine, or hit him up with a friend request on his Myspace. Do that all before you go to sleep under the "Good Night Moon". Favorite track on the mix, has gotta be the hard hitting " I want it all " an "Smoke Break" leave your comments in the fuckin box!

1 comment:

  1. I know Arsiney for a lil while now, and this guy is sooo talented. Not only as a rapper, but as a writer, a composer and producer. I had the chance to work with him and he is very inspiring. Ars's Mixtape is awesome and will be loved by different types of people for all its diversity. I love it myself. I wish you the best Arsiney. Everybody should go download his mixtape NOW! GO!

    ReplyDelete

Shout out!

Thanks for coming to my blog, thanks for taking the time to read the shit on the page. Thanks for listening to the rappers music on this page. You don't know who I am, well that means I don't know who you are yet either. So get yourself some extra promotion by hitting me up on twitter, I'll give you my email address. You can email me your mixtape links, I'll listen and I'll give you my attention when I get a chance. A new mixtape almost every night. Weekends, a podcast is brewing! And that's how it is, first come first serve, or first bug me the most. For the most part, I am only featuring new or unsigned artists. But for the right price, I might consider pushin someone else who has a little extra cash already in the bank! So labels, get at me. Peace.

Mixtape Covers