Saturday, October 10, 2009

Guddaville Mixtape - Hosted By DJ Ill Will & DJ Rockstar

Guddaville to me represents a level of new talent that is more than exceptional. If your movin towards comin up, you gota make yer mix at least as full as this, with some sick low end bass. Regardless of your style, the quality has to be there in the mix. You hear what I'm saying 'bout that?

" His official new street album "Guddaville" includes features from label mates Lil Wayne, Drake, Tyga, Lil Twist, Nikki Minaj, Jae Millz, Shanell, Mack Maine & Lil Chuckee as well as Lil Flip, Tity Boi, Short Dawg, Bow Wow, Ya Boy & Collin Munroe. "

" You cannot bullshit, a bullshitter " I love that line in 'Gettin to the Money'. The money is key right to makin it somewhere? An I don't think jus anybody gets the formula, the real question is where you at?

The reason I like this mixtape, is because the DJs don't drop so much bullshit and you actually get to hear all of the tracks. Which means, he's gettin paid! An I like this line too, 'Shit happen's for a reason'. Aint that the truth. Not everybody is "2 blessed 2 be stressed" but that's the place we're all tryin to get at. An I think that's my favorite track, an I want that song on my mixtape too. Hit up the Gudda man, on Twitter, and you tell him I sent you there! An see that fuckin comment box? Why fuck don't I see your ass on that shit commenting like a bitch! An with that, I'll let the money music talk. Your flow, your dro, is gonna be mine "You be the Victim" ok ok, that my favorite track. Shit dats some scary ass shit on that track! I hope you got your gat, cause this some serious notice to fakers, and haters. Jus remember yah heard it here cause the DJBankrupt >> Gotcha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner