Friday, September 18, 2009

Music Money N' Mixtapes Is Born

I think I started this blog because of my passion for the three things, music, money, and mixtapes. Mixtapes are cool, they help push an artist from obscurity into stardom. And, this can happen over night. I've seen it happen. A rap video go's viral on youtube, and boom, the dude will be famous overnight. I think it's because I want to interview people who are new and are becoming successful in the music industry. To study, the formula of making it ' BIG ' and bringing that to formula to the masses of great unsigned talent. With that, comes money and the 'high life' and everything you can think of. You can help me get there by participating in the process. You can help the artists get famous by promoting them, in any way that you know how to. In the end, it doesn't matter how you help out, just that your favorite artist and you reep the rewards and someday become famous. I'm sure the artists will appreciate anything you can bring to the table. I also want to explore the best underground mixtapes out there, and bring them to a larger audience. So, let's get the party started. This site is blog is brand new, so please give it a chance by showing your support by commenting and downloading stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner