Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jack Tradez this is Stictly Business



















Now this is the first time I heard a rapper in his song talkin about how he's gonna kick some ass.. and actually worried about it. I liked it out of the box.

He says
"I am THEHOODRATSLAYER in the flesh.." now I'm sure I this guy sounds like he should be part of a group I forgot the name of but they were famous for sure. Straight across with soundin like some stuff from The Game, and that's a compliment. Definately agressive, and I love this stuff. Put that North Side Up. Definately, I'm North side Bitch!

Blowin Smoke, is definately my favorite track this evening. I like "I'm Own" and "I Hate On" is definately a cool take on shit. "You Niggas aint signed, you aint got no deal" Hahaha. Some seriously hilarious callin out some haters. Like he says this is some "Real Shit" probably the most reflective 'life' learning song and every rapper's gotta have at least one track like that. So, like he says, I be Stylin on Em. Put your ass on facebook! hahaha Until next time... on Music Money Mixtapes... Download his mixtape by clicking on the album cover. Hit him up on Myspace and tell him that I sent you! Hit him up on Twitter, that's what I'm talkin about lets get Beast Freestyle! No more talk this is Strictly Business.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner