Friday, September 25, 2009

Djwoogie Presents: The All-madden Mixtape

"FGA is a highly anticipated group from the lower broadriver area of South Carolina.. this is their sophmore mixtape "The All-Madden mixtape" is hosted by DJwoogie of the world renowned Shadyville Dj's this mixtape has been in mass production and is being leaked out by the thousands of copies. The group is made up of three artist, Primetime, j-1s and stakkdollerz. Their music consists of track after track of rediculous content and is a direct link between the streets and the hip hop industry. Some people say they are the next to come up while others may think otherwise. But bottom line is you cannot deny talent when you hear it and few will deny the fact that this group is highly talented. The Producers: include teenofcrunk,vybe, btp, evolutionary, trackbangaz, trapanometry and many more. All songs are written and produced by the group, art and visual concepts are provided by dub designs. for contact email stakkdollerz@gmail.com or you can call their manager Robert Gathers at 8037605943" .

Ok now, what I'm gonna say? about these cats, definately sticking in the high caliber that's been featured here on Music Money Mixtapes. Theirs definately some tracks on here that are worthy of the Clubs. Especially, "Drinks on Me". I think my favorite track though is, you know it, "13 - You Got It Twisted". First time I heard the word "Ciggarella" "Fuck bein Poor" "the only thing I fear next to God is being broke". And I think its totally true, we needa go get that money, so like they say, fuck the conversation lets go get this money. "We go get the money" I'm definately thinkin this stuff grows on you, and I like the fact the songs are longer than on most mixtapes. I'll be lookin for more from these guys. "We go get the money, the money, the money".

So no matter, "What you think..."
everybody say they doin shit, but I'm doin it for real. Music Money Mixtapes is kicking it up a few degrees with this mixtape. Never stop grinding! I couldn't have said it better! Hit up stackkdollerz on Myspace, or Twitter for more infos. And I be doing these reviews "from dusk til dawn, get the money till I'm gone". But only one a night, to keep it tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Archives

DJ BANKRUPT PRESENTS: BANKRUPT BUSINESS 10 - DIGITAL TAKEOVER

Bankrupt Business 10 - Digital Take Over | Mixed by @djbankrupt Featuring: DJ Bankrupt,Detox Junky,Dretonio,EDUBB, K-DIGGA,Rock Mecca,Si...

Music Money Mixtapes Banner